My mom has outdone herself. Again.
She recently mastered her gluten-free stuffing recipe. The stuffing was SO delicious, I forgot to capture a photograph to post :)
Don’t worry, I will snap one next time, before licking the bowl clean.
2 loaves frozen Udi’s bread
2 stalks celery (chopped)
1/4 c onion (chopped)
1/2 c butter
- Thaw the bread. Tear into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
- Saute celery and onion in butter, until tender.
- Stir sauteed mixture into bread pieces.
- Season with pepper, parsley and onion powder.
- Cover and bake at 350* for 15 minutes.
- Stir, uncover and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve hot!
**Always be sure to check ingredient labels to confirm products are gluten-free.